Deferring Enrollment

You should complete a Request to Defer form and return it to the Office of Admission if you wish to accept your admission but plan to enroll one or two semesters later than the term to which you were originally admitted. 

If you wish to enroll in a semester after that point, you will have to re-apply to the College.