Helpful Tips for International Students
On 10 May, 2013 By admin 0 Comments
- Fully complete the Common Application. Leave no question unanswered! If you are having trouble with The Common Application you will have to contact the Support Center through the Common Application website. Unfortunately, we cannot resolve certain problems.
- Use the same name on all documents you submit. Specifically, the name as it exactly appears on your passport will help our office in future immigration matters.
- Thinking about mailing your documents? Save time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or faxing them to the Office of Admission at 562.907.4870.
- Submit a completed Whittier College International Financial Certification with U.S. dollar amounts listed in the columns for Assured (first year) & Projected Support. Bank statements and third-party signatures will be needed for the visa process if you are admitted.
- Do not miss the application deadlines! Early Action: November 15; Regular Decision: February 1. It usually takes us 2-3 weeks to process documents that are submitted online. Please be patient!