Trip to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios
Prepare to be scared! Halloween Horror Nights takes you into the back lots of Universal Studios and into your favorite paranormal TV shows and movies.
This year there are six mazes at Halloween Horror Nights: AMC's The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven, Evil Dead: Book of the Dead, Insidious: Into the Further, Black Sabbath: 13 3D and El Cucuy: The Boogeyman. Returning this year with new additions is Universal Monsters Remix: Resurrection. There will also be an all-new Terror Tram: Invaded by AMC's The Walking Dead.
Added bonus: students will meet with the artistic director of Halloween Horror Nights, John Murdy `89, before entering the park!
For more information visit: http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/hollywood/2013/.
- There are 36 tickets total
- Tickets are valued at $80 but LEAP is selling them for $30 per person (Tickets are subsidized by the ASWC and the Alumni Office)
- One ticket per student and tickets can only go to Whittier College students; no outside guests for this event
- Bus transportation provided by LEAP; students must take the bus to attend
- 12 tickets will go on sale each of the following days in an attempt to accommodate class and work schedules:
- Monday, Oct 7th at 8:30am
- Tuesday, Oct 8th at 11:30am
- Wednesday Oct 9th at 4:30pm
- Students must be present to purchase the ticket and sign the travel waiver
- If tickets are left after the three sale days are over, then tickets will be available at the LEAP front desk until supplies last