The Whittier College Program Board is established to provide balanced programming and high quality entertainment that is consistent with the educational objectives of the College, the priorities of the Associated Students of Whittier College, and the needs and interests of the entire College community. Keeping traditions alive. Program Board hosts annual events that keep traditions alive and strong.
2015-2016 ASWC Program Board Events
Fall 2015 Welcome Week - Wednesday, September 9th - Wednesday, 16th
- Movie under the Stars - Tuesday, September 15th
- Video Game Tournament - Friday, September 11th
- Student Activities Fair - Wednesday, September 16th
Homecoming Court Competition / Spirit Week - Wednesday, October 21st - Saturday, October 24th
- Dub Sync Lip Sync Competition - Friday, October 23rd
- Poet Festival - Saturday, October 24th
- Spring 2016 Welcome BACK Week - Thursday, January 28th - Monday, February 1st
- SpringFest Carnival - Saturday, March 5th on North Lawn
Luminarias (Lumies) Semi-Formal Dance - Saturday, April 2nd
- Past Lumies have been held at the Beverly Hills Hotel, GRAMMY Museum, Fantsea Yacht, and the Marconi Automotive Museum
Movie Premier - Thursday, April 28th
- Past premiers have included Hunger Games, Iron Man, and Avengers: Age of Ultron
2015-2016 Program Board Officers
- Director - Cody Allman '16
- Vice Chair - Jessica Zatir '16
- Treasurer - Alex Perez '17
- Secretary - Malorie Kole '16
- Special Events Chair - Allison Cox '17
- Welcome Week Chair - Rudy Marquez '18
- Homecoming Court Competition / Spirit Chairs - Sara Molina '16 & Irene Morrow '17
- Dub Sync Lip Sync Competition Chair - Malorie Kole '16
- SpringFest Carnival Chairs - Lorena Heymans '18 & Nicole Briedis '18
- Luminarias Semi-Formal Dance Chair - Allison Cox '17
- Films Chair - Lauren Galantai '17
- Marketing Chair - Cherylin Blandford '16
- Social Media Marketing Chairs - Julia Giffin '17 & Fernando Zaragoza '17
Program Board Meetings
Any Whittier College student can serve on the Associated Students of Whittier College Program Board. Attend the Board's weekly meetings on Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m. in the LEAP Conference Room.
If you have questions or want to know more email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow aswc_senate on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter to stay connected to the upcoming events.