LEAP Student Staff Positions
LEAP Student Staff assist with answering phones and providing customer service at the front desk, in the resource center, and at LEAP events. Positions include:
- Program Assistant: Assist in organizing, planning, advertising, and implementing events/programs sponsored by LEAP or the Program Board.
- Ettinger Student Lounge Attendant: Supervise the student lounge by conducting regular walkthroughs and maintaining the facility usage log.
- Budget Assistant: Assist with club/organization budget management.
- Campus Events Calendar Assistant: Assist with reservation requests.
- Publicity Promotion Assistant: Create and distribute publicity for Club 88 and LEAP events.
- Resource Center/Storage Assistant: Assist with inventory, maintaining organization, and replenishment of supplies.
To learn more about any of the opportunities above, click here.
How to apply: Applications are to be dropped off at the LEAP front desk or emailed to Eva Covarrubias at firstname.lastname@example.org; students may also submit their applications at the Work Study Fair on Tuesday, September 3 from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. in Villalobos Hall.
Media/Publication Staff Positions
Work with one of Whittier's student-run Media or Publication groups: Quaker Campus (newspaper), QCTV news show, KPOET Radio, Acropolis (College yearbook), or Video Production Studios (VPS).
How to apply: Inquire with Kerry Klima in person at the LEAP Office or via email at email@example.com. Students may also inquire with a publication's editor/manager.
Poet Entertainment Staff Positions
Poet Entertainment Staff assist LEAP in providing event coordination and technical assistance for evening and weekend events in Club 88 or on campus. Positions include:
- Sound/Lighting Technician: Set up, run, and take down concert system and mobile sound and lighting equipment.
To learn more about the opportunity above, click here.
How to apply: Applications are to be dropped off at the LEAP front desk or emailed to Shauna Sobers at firstname.lastname@example.org; students may also submit their applications at the Work Study Fair on Tuesday, September 3 from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. in Villalobos Hall.