Emerging Leaders Workshop Series
The Emerging Leaders Workshop Series is designed to introduce students to leadership styles and skills while learning how to incorporate them into their roles as students and upcoming leaders in their clubs and organizations.
The workshops series is held once a week for one hour. At the end of the series, participants that have attended all workshops receive a certificate and have the series added to their co-curricular transcripts.
Spring 2015 Workshop Series
Held Wednesdays, 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
LEAP Conference Room
Every Wednesday beginning March 4th - April 29th
- Week 1: March 4th - What is Leadership? / Leadership Styles
- Week 2: March 11th - Strengths-Based Leadership
- Week 3: March 25th - Personal Leadership
- Week 4: April 1st - Organizational Leadership
- Week 5: April 8th - Managerial Leadership
- Week 6: April 15th - Expressing Leadership
- Week 7: April 22nd - Diversity & Social Justice
- Week 8: April 29th - Leadership in the Community
If you are interested in attending the workshop series contact Christopher Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org