Forms & Resources
Programming Policies and Procedures
- Student Organization and Programming Policies
- Student Organization and Programming Procedures
- Student Life Policies and Procedures
- Whittier College Student Handbook
- Contract Request Form - Fill this form out to request a contract for an artist or performer. Allow 5-8 business days before you and your artist/performer will be emailed a contract and next step instructions directly. Note: If you are obtaining services such as renting a tent, inflatable game, fencing, etc. you need to fill out the vendor form instead.
- Bus Request Form - Fill out this form to request a 25, 48, or 50 passenger bus to and from an event. Allow 5-8 business days before you are emailed a quote from the bus company.
- Visit http://events.whittier.edu to view what events are going on on-campus. Visit www.whittier.edu/ems for room specific guidelines. Note: Meetings and New Member Education Events are not displayed on the calendar.
- Log into the Event Management System or EMS to reserving rooms, furniture set-ups, media, or catering. If you need the login information for your department or organization contact Eva Covarrubias at email@example.com
- Activity / Travel Risk Matrix - A tool to help you navigate what forms and waivers are needed for what types of events.
- Faculty / Staff Travel Agenda Release Waiver - Roster must be completed for every registered student trip off campus. This is the coversheet for your trip and only needs to be filled out by the coordinator and submitted to the LEAP prior to the trip.
- Student Activity Release Waiver - Waiver is to be completed if an activity/event is outside of Uptown Whittier, requires use of rental or personal vehicles, or is overnight.
- American Driving Records (ADR) - Records form must filled out prior to a trip/activity/event. Your driving record must also be run by Human Resources. Click here for additional information regarding the American Driving Record. Once approved a driver is cleared to drive on behalf of the College for one academic year.
- Handling Emergencies - This is a reference guide for individuals traveling on College business.
- Visit the Associated Students of Whittier College OrgSync Portal for its constitution, funding policies, and funding request form.
- Stop by the LEAP Office for the Student Financial Transaction Form to request a check or get reimbursed.
- Don’t know your club/organization account # or account balance? Check your club/organization mail box at the front desk of the LEAP Office or contact Debbie Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publicity items should be posted on bulletin boards labeled, “For Student Events Only.” All publicity on student event bulletin boards must be approved and stamped by a LEAP Office staff member. Postings will be approved for a maximum of 14 days and must be removed within 24 hours of an event. Extensions may be granted by the LEAP Office for official College business only. Please contact the LEAP Office if you are experiencing any concerns or difficulties. Look for these signs on the designated boards:
Learn more about the College's Publicity Policy (part of the Whittier College Student Handbook). The following locations are where you can find designated student event bulletin boards:
|1||Campus Center||Across from the Mail & Copy Center||X|
Next to the LEAP Office/Cultural Center Suite
|3||Campus Center||East side of Campus Inn||X|
|4||Campus Center||East entrance of Ettinger Lounge (by The Spot)||X|
|5||Campus Center||Inside the Ettinger Lounge||X|
|6||Campus Center||Inside the Cultural Center/Ortiz Lounge||X|
|7||Hoover Hall||Across from the departments of business & economics||X|
|8||Platner Hall||Inside the entrance from the Upper Quad||X|
|9||Stauffer Science Building||West stairwell between the first and second floors||X|
|10||Stauffer Science Building||Middle stairwell between the first and second floors||X|
|11||Stauffer Science Building||Middle stairwell by parking lot entrance||X|
|12||Stauffer Science Building||Department of psychology hallway off main lobby||X|
|13||Wardman Gym||Next to water fountain||X|
|14||Wardman Library||Outside the IT Lab/Inside the 24-hour study lounge||X|
|15||Wardman Library||Lobby leading to library main entrance||x|
|16||Campus Inn||West of the cashier stand||x|