Below are files
for each of the approved color versions of the logo and mascot.
These files have been zipped. Each zipped file contains EPS (for
and JPG (for web/online viewing only) versions.
(Learn more about how
to extract a zip file.)
To download a file, click
on the graphic or the graphic's text description. Windows
users, right click on
the image and choose “save image as.” Mac users, position your
pointer over the image and hold your mouse button down for a few seconds, then
choose “save as.”
These files can be edited, if necessary, with graphic programs
such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
How to add an image file to a Word document.
125th Anniversary Logo | Logo | Mascot
125TH ANNIVERSARY LOGO
Use of the Johnny Poet
written permission, granted
by the Whittier
is available in both
a dual color and black
TO EXTRACT A ZIPPED FILE
A popular software program to extract zip files is WinZip. If you want to download
this program, go to www.winzip.com.
Stuffit Expander is the most widely-used Macintosh utility for decoding zip
and other compressed files.
Free downloads and additional information are available at www.stuffit.com/expander.
TO ADD AN IMAGE FILE TO A WORD DOCUMENT
1. In your Word document click where you
want to insert the image.
2. On the Insert menu, point to Picture, and then click From File.
3. Locate the file you want to insert.
4. Double-click the file you want to insert.
HOW TO RESIZE A
FILE IN A WORD DOCUMENT
1. Click on the image.
2. Drag the sizing handle at the corner of the image to the size you want.
3. Only resize the image from the corner otherwise you will distort the image.