THE WHITTIER COLLEGE
SEAL indicates official academic sanction, while the logo represents
image and visual identity.
seal is to be used primarily to authenticate official College
(e.g., diplomas, legal documents,
or contracts). It may be used on other materials
( e.g., glass and metal wares) only at the discretion
of the President, Board of Trustees, or with the advice
and authorization of the Office
• Formal documents, such as diplomas, certificates, legal documents, and
• Communications from the Board of Trustees, the Office of the President,
the executive officers of the College, and deans, for special announcements
• Other official or historical College materials
• Major media and fundraising initiatives
• Limited merchandising with advance approval by the Office
seal may not be altered or modified in any way. It
must be reproduced from an authorized, original camera-ready
copy or an electronic file.
be embossed or screened into a background.
size for the seal is 3/4 (.75) inch diameter.
• All black
• All purple (PMS 526 for print)
• Gold metallic
• Reversed to white
• Reproduced on a gold pin or other specialty applications with approval
of the Office