Close to the Athletic Center and the Hartley Faculty Master House, Wanberg Hall houses 90 students and is co-educational by floor.
Wanberg Hall double rooms are 15' x 14'. The lounge includes a fireplace and cable television. Computers and a study lounge are available for student use. Recent renovations include restroom upgrades and superficial improvements. Eco-friendly elements include water-saving toilets, low-flow shower heads, energy-saving light bulbs, and each hall has its own recycling bins. A professional staff member lives in Wanberg Hall on the first floor.
Named after a prominent local dentist, the Dr. George Wanberg resident hall for men opened in 1949. It was the first to have a television set on campus. Most of the cost of the residence hall was donated by Maye Wanberg, wife of Dr. Wanberg and friend of Bonnie Bell Wardman.