The Center for Career Planning & Internships maintains a library of career-related books and employment resource materials that are accessible to students during business hours. We also keep information on graduate school programs and national fellowship opportunities for students whose professional goals require additional research opportunities or advanced degrees.
- Career Research and Informational Interviewing
- Graduate School Resources
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Student Fellowships Database
- Internship Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
In addition to utilizing these online resources, we highly encourage you to make an appointment with a career counselor for personalized assistance.
If you identify with one or more of these defined populations, please click the links below for specialized resources.
- Real Warriors, Real Battles, Real Strength
- 100,000 Jobs Mission
- Feds Hire Vets (America's Veteran)
- National Resource Directory- Veterans Job Bank
- Veterans Employment Center
Ability and Access Students
- Black Collegian
- Black Excel: The College Help Network
- Institute for Responsible Citizenship
- NAACP Job Finder
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities National Internship Program