The Bias Response Team is comprised of representatives from the following units:
- Director, Office of Equity and Inclusion
- Associate Dean, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Associate Dean for Student Life
- Assistant Dean for Students
- University Human Resources representative
- Vice President for Student Life and Dean of Students
- Director, Housing and Residential Life and Title IX Coordinator
- Athletics representative
The Bias Response Team can provide a presentation and training for your class, department or student organization to learn about the Bias Protocol and role of the Bias Response Team.
Requests for presentations are granted on a first-come, first, serve basis. Be sure you have submitted at least two (2) weeks prior to the date preferred. Before submitting a presentation request, please have the presentation time confirmed. Multiple requests should be submitted separately.