Student Disability Services approves and arranges for reasonable accommodations for students with documented disabilities so that they may have an equitable college experience.
Below is a list of both curricular and non-curricular accommodations routinely offered to students at Whittier College. For more information about our services, please contact us.
- Extended time
- Use of a computer or assistive technology
- Reduced distraction-testing environment
- Printed material in electronic or alternate format
- Permission to record lectures
- The use of a computer during class sessions
- Attendance modifications
- Reduced course load
- Structural access to facilities
- Early registration