Whittier Law School's 4,500 graduates, living in 48 states and 14 countries, form an important part of the larger Whittier College alumni community.
Academic Records and Financial Aid
Alumni in need of assistance with transcripts, diploma requests, bar and degree certifications, or proof of accessibility accommodations while enrolled at Whittier Law School can fill out the appropriate forms online.
Whittier Law School
c/o Whittier College Alumni Relations
13406 E. Philadelphia St.
P.O. Box 634
Whittier, CA 90608
Whittier Law School Alumni Association
The Whittier Law School Alumni Association is a private organization managed by Whittier Law School alumni. The Alumni Association meets once a month and maintains an email newsletter sent out to all alumni who have opted in to receive it. The Association maintains a presence on various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The National Board of Directors may be contacted via email.
- President: Tom McColl '90
- Treasurer and Chair: Michelle A. Philo '12
- Secretary: Stella Kim '14
- Vice President: Daniel Weis '15
- Vice President: Christy Westerfeld '12
- Vice President: Melissa Wong '13
- Director-at-Large: Sara Bro '09
- Director-at-Large: Bryant Bernstadt '11
- Director-at-Large: Steven Chung '05
- Director-at-Large: Claudia Dean '16
- Director-at-Large: John Fitzgerald '93
- Director-at-Large: William Larson '85
Director-at-Large: Amy Montes '05
- John Fitzgerald, Class of 1993