Whittier Law School's 4,500 graduates, living in 48 states and 14 countries, form an important part of the larger Whittier College alumni community.
Academic Records and Financial Aid
All academic records for Whittier Law School are held at Whittier College. Alumni in need of assistance with transcripts, degree verification, and other academic records may contact the Office of Registrar. For financial aid records, contact Julie Aldama in the Office of Financial Aid.
Whittier Law School Alumni Association
The Whittier Law School Alumni Association is a private organization managed by Whittier Law School alumni. The Alumni Association meets once a month and maintains an email newsletter sent out to all alumni who have opted in to receive it. The Association maintains a presence on various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The National Board of Directors may be contacted via email.
- President: Aastha Madaan, Class of 2012
- Chair: Michelle Philo, Class of 2012
- Vice President: Diane Herring-Ysaguirre, Class of 1998
- Vice President: David Jones, Class of 1996
- Vice President: Joe Ursic, Class of 2013
- Vice President: Christy Westerfeld, Class of 2012
- Treasurer: Holly Woesner, Class of 2002
- Secretary: Lane Bogard, Class of 2015
- Director-at-Large: Sarah Bro, Class of 2009
- Director-at-Large: Tim Lambirth, Class of 1978
- Director-at-Large: Diane Tebelius, Class of 1979
- Director-at-Large: Kenya Williams, Class of 2010
- Director-at-Large: Melissa Wong, Class of 2013
- John Fitzgerald, Class of 1993
Whittier Law School
P.O. Box 9663
San Bernardino, CA 92427