The enduring legacy of Southern California oil and telephone magnate J. Aubrey Wardman (1877‐1961) benefits members of the Whittier College community on a daily basis.
Today, a variety of classes are held in Wardman Gym, students live in Wardman Hall, and Poets study in Bonnie Bell Wardman Library. Wardman’s love for Whittier College lives on in the buildings bearing his name, but also in this giving society established in his honor.
The Wardman Circle is a dedicated group of alumni, parents, and friends who are committed to the mission of Whittier College. Through their gifts and pledges of $1,000 or more annually to various areas of campus, Wardman Circle members ensure that Whittier students have access to dynamic educational opportunities.
Wardman Circle Member Courtesies
- Periodic communication from members of the Whittier College senior administration and Board of Trustees
- Invitations to special events and receptions
- Reserved VIP seating and parking at Commencement
- Annual recognition in The Rock
- 20% off Ruth B. Shannon Center theater production tickets
- 10% off merchandise at the Olive and Bob Clift Bookstore
Gifts of $3,000 or more are recognized through the John Greenleaf Whittier Society.
We invite you to become a member of Wardman Circle with a one-time commitment or a multi-month pledge to Whittier College. Give now to join the Wardman Circle.
For more information, contact Annual Giving Director Alex Popescu at 562.907.4214 or firstname.lastname@example.org