The Wardman Library offers a variety of technology for check out at the circulation desk. There is no charge to check out any of the equipment but you may be charged an overdue fine or replacement fee if items are not returned on time, damaged, or lost.
- Dell laptops: six hour loan period with one renewal
- MacBooks: six hour loan period with no renewal
- VGA/HDMI/USB-C adapters
- HDMI cords
- iPhone and Android Chargers
- MacBook Chargers
- Ethernet adapters
- External DVD drives for Macs
- Wireless Presenters ("Clickers")
We also have several items that can be reserved. These include:
- Video cameras
- Digital cameras
- Projectors (Long Throw)
- Transcription Equipment
In order to check out one of these items, please complete our request form. Due to the limited supply of our equipment, a request must be made at least three (3) days prior to the desired reservation period to help us make sure the equipment you need is available.
Wardman Library Policy on Borrowing Technology
- If checking out a laptop, you will need to read and sign a "Laptop Policy & Authorization" form.
- Different items have different loan periods so please verify the due date before leaving the library. Overdue items will result in fines and blocked accounts.
- If you believe you cannot return the item on time, please contact the Library.
- All items should be returned directly to the Wardman Library Circulation Desk.
- The item must not be left unattended for any reason.
- You assume full responsibility for the item while it is checked out to you.