It is our goal to make the important processes – from enrolling in your first course at Whittier to graduating – easier so you can focus on your academic pursuits.
The Office of the Registrar provides services designed to support Whittier College's community of students, alumni, faculty, and staff.
Other responsibilities of the Registrar include:
- Management of student academic records
- Registration and Class Scheduling
- Transcripts, degree, and enrollment Verifications
- Transfer course articulation
- Veteran's services
- Instructional space scheduling
- Counseling students about academic concerns
- Maintaining student privacy
Our staff exists to serve the Whittier College community and to assist others in understanding that community.
We are always ready to answer your questions.
Office of the Registrar
Mendenhall Building, 1st Floor
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.