New undergraduate students and transfer students are guided through the registration process by counselors in the Center for Advising and Academic Success (CAAS).
Incoming students must schedule an advising appointment by calling 562.907.4816 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Students who live locally may attend an on-campus registration lab during the summer. Students who are unable to attend a registration lab in person can schedule a phone advisement appointment.
Continuing undergraduate students are able to register for courses on their own using My.Whittier.edu. Most classes may be added and dropped using the self-service registration module in My.Whittier.edu. Classes requiring instructor permission are added using an Add/Drop form.
Graduate students register using an Add/Drop form. Please speak with your graduate department for assistance.
- Check your registration status prior to the pre-registration period each fall and spring. Resolve any issues that prevent you from registering.
- Meet with your advisor and pick your schedule. Your advisor is your best resource when deciding which classes to take next term.
- Verify your schedule using My.Whittier.edu. Report any discrepancies to the Office of the Registrar as soon as they are discovered.
- Complete registration activities before the deadlines published in the Academic Calendar. Failure to do so will result in a late registration fee.
- Read and understand Whittier College’s Registration Policies.