Transcripts & Verifications


Official Transcripts include all work completed to date at Whittier College.

Whittier College does not provide "unofficial" transcripts. Transcripts sent directly to the student will be stamped: "Student Issued."


Transcripts will be withheld for any student who has outstanding financial obligations to the College. We will also withhold for any student who has an administrative hold on their record.

Whittier College does not provide official transcripts from other institutions. Transcripts for work completed at other schools must be obtained directly from those institutions.

To pay by credit card

Whittier College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using all major credit cards. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.

To order an official transcript:

  • Log in to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site.
  • The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.
  • A credit card processing fee will be charged per recipient.
  • You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
  • Order updates will be emailed to you.
  • You can also track your order online.

To pay by check

To mail or fax your transcript request. accompanied by check or money order, complete the Transcript Request Form and return to the Office of the Registrar.

Transcript requests should be mailed to:

Whittier College
Registrar's Office
13406 E. Philadelphia St.
Whittier, CA 90608

If you would like to pick up your transcript, you can send your completed form to us by fax to 1.562.464.4552, or scan and send by email to You can pay for your transcript at the time you pick it up.

Departmental purchase

Departments may purchase official transcripts on behalf of students. A signature from the student is always required to release academic records to a third party (graduate school, fellowship, grant application, etc.). Please bring the following to the Registrar's Office for a departmental purchase:

  1. Transcript Request Form signed by the student (no exceptions)
  2. Journal Entry Data Input Form signed by the department chair or other authorized signatory. Use "100000/1478/8190" for the TO-Fund/Orgn/Acct entry. 

Verify Enrollment & Degrees

The Office of the Registrar does not provide degree or enrollment verifications by telephone or fax.

Whittier College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. Third parties may obtain instant verifications via the National Student Clearinghouse's Verification Services.

The services provided by the Clearinghouse are in full compliance with all applicable privacy laws including the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).

If you are a current student and need to verify your current term enrollment, please access the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service link from Login; select the "My Info" tab; and then click the "Enrollment Verification" link in the "Student Registration Tools" menu. There is no charge for this service.

Please contact Rio Hondo College directly for enrollment and degree verification services for their students.