Transfer Articulation Agreements


Articulation agreements serve as a guide to demonstrate which community college courses will fulfill Whittier College's liberal education program requirements.

The completion of the liberal education program requirements are necessary for graduation from Whittier College, but do NOT need to be completed prior to transferring to Whittier College. If your school is not listed and you would like to know how your courses will transfer, please contact

Students who intend to pursue the Whittier Scholars Program (Design Your Own Major) will work with faculty to build their own curriculum and will not need to complete Whittier's traditional liberal education program requirements.

Below are transfer agreements with local community colleges. Please refer to Whittier College transfer credit policies for additional information regarding the transfer of coursework.