All graduates and guests must complete a Health Screening Form prior to entering Memorial Stadium.
Additional information is available on the Commencement page.
Johnson Hall was built in 1955 as a residence hall for women (significant renovations were completed in 2007). It was named for Clifford and Susan Johnson, whose gifts made the building possible. Susan was one of the first women on the faculty, teaching science and math and Clifford was on the board of trustees for 45 years.
The triple rooms in Johnson Hall are 16' X 16'. The lounge area has cable television, a foosball table and a fireplace. Recent renovations in Johnson Hall include laundry room and bathroom improvements, and furniture upgrades in all main lounges. There is a Living Learning classroom located on the first floor that is used for classes during the day and community programs in the evenings. Eco-friendly elements include water-saving toilets, low-flow shower heads, energy-saving light bulbs, and recycling bins.
Desk: 80 x 39 in
Door: 80 x 23.5 in
Closet: 62 x 71 in
Window: 82 x 54 in
Ceiling to floor: 9 ft