Residents have access to state of the art, energy efficient, technologically advanced laundry machines provided in each residence hall.
Each laundry room is complete with WaveRider washers and dryers.
- Visa and Mastercard credit/debit/gift cards may be used as payment for each individual washer and dryer.
- You must have a minimum of $8.00 available on your debit/credit/gift card for 3 hours. After 3 hours, the $8.00 hold will be released and only the amount you used within the 3 hours will be charged to your account. If you do not have at least $8.00 available your transaction will be declined.
- You may use a pre-paid debit/credit/ gift card, but it must have a minimum of $8.00 available.
- WaveVision allows you to see which laundry machines are available for use and even sends you a text message to tell you your laundry is done.
- Just go to the WaveVision website, sign up as a new user, and select 90601 as your zip code and Whittier College as your location. Fill out the rest of your information, start washing, and keep tracking!
Report malfunctioning machines
- Service in a snap. Get the App. Download “Fixlaundry” on your iPhone or Android.
- You can find this information on Wash Service Request
- This app will allow any resident to simply scan the machine barcode or enter the Machine ID, answer a few questions, and will send a request to the company for the machine to be serviced.
If you have any questions, you may contact your RA or the Residential Life Office at ext. 4293.