The Health & Wellness Center now offers nutritional consults for students.
Nutrition Services is designed to educate students in order to help prevent nutrition-related health problems such as eating disorders, obesity, and body image disorders, all of which affect student life both in and outside of the classroom.
What is a Registered Dietitian?
A Registered Dietitian (RD) is a nutrition expert who has met various academic, professional, and practicing requirements and has passed the state licensing exam to hold the title of an RD.
Reasons to See a Registered Dietitian
- Eating disorders
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Food allergies
- Sports nutrition
- Vegetarian diet
- Weight management
- Healthy eating tips
Benefits of Nutrition Services
- Help you navigate the Campus Inn’s food options
- Help determine your ideal body weight
- Design a personalized meal plan
- Offer support and advice for eating disorders
- Design a healthy meal plan for athletes
- Advice for certain diets like vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, PCOS, diabetes, etc.
Make an Appointment
The Registered Dietitian is available once a month. Appointments are free and available to students only. To inquire about the Registered Dietitian's next campus visit and book an appointment, call 562.464.4548.