OIP staff offer assistance with semester and year-long study abroad, faculty-led travel courses and outbound exchange programs and student F-1 visa applications (including both degree-seeking international students and short-term exchange students).
In addition, the Office of International Programs serves the special needs of international students on the Whittier College campus. The office acts primarily as a source of information and assistance with the goal of helping to make the international student experience at Whittier College as productive and meaningful as possible.
The office provides the following services:
- issuance of required immigration documents;
- student tracking and reporting as required by SEVP and Department of State;
- fall and spring orientation programs;
- assistance with financial and personal matters;
- assistance with health insurance, internships, on-campus employment, tax and immigration matters;
- certificates of enrollment and official letters for foreign administration offices;
- information on social and cultural events; and
- liaison with campus and community programs.
Office of International Programs (OIP)
Platner Hall 205
Advising appointment can be scheduled by emailing email@example.com.
International Student Services, Faculty-Led Programs