The information below provides students with a general idea of the basic charges they may be responsible to pay to Whittier College, based on the exchange agreement between Whittier College and their home university.
The Office of International Programs will confirm a student’s fees upon enrollment.
- Tuition $0
- Double Room $3,599 per semester, if not covered by your exchange agreement
- Meal Plan $2,852 per semester. Meal plan prices vary. Amount shown based on 15 meal plan
- Health Insurance $1029 per semester. Exchange students must purchase the Whittier College plan
- Student Body fee $120 per semester
- Health Services fee $75 per semester
- Orientation $200 (one time fee)
- Residence Hall Assessment fee $100 per semester
Payment deadlines are determined by the Business Office and can be viewed in the Office's Billing Schedules & Information page.